Hey, so I don’t know how to keep up with something therefore I did not keep up with this blog, but I am BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER. Here’s a rundown of my life currently:
- I can’t dance for 6+ weeks due to a knee dislocation and ligament tear (MPFL, give some articles a read because it is quite the interesting injury)
- I am possibly doing the best I have in months in my mental health state, despite the circumstances. I have begun to reconnect with past friends and family, and growing closer with other friends or “acquaintances”.
- I am not one hundred percent sure if anyone even reads this anymore because I suck at time management and have not made time for something this complex.
- But if there is someone out there, hello. I am Hope.
- I have recently been chosen for a “modeling job”, if you will. (S/o to you, CHP. #BOOMTASTIC)
- I have decided to learn Dutch. I doubt I will keep up with it, but its worth a try. (Why am I being so pessimistic currently? Sorry, let me stop that)
Baaaaasssssiiiiicccaaaaalllllyyyyyyyy I am totally just writing this to say hello, I am still alive and using WordPress as a procrastination tool….again. My bad. I have plans for this blog, always have and always coming up with new things to write and share with anyone who is reading.
> Here’s a cool bible verse that has been on my heart for the longest time, John 16:33. “I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.” This really speaks to me by the fact that there will always be struggles, the daily grind is hard. There is no doubting that. However, God is ALWAYS for you. He will never betray or hurt you in any way. He is an amazing God. “In me you may have peace”. I have been having breathing problems lately, which have been linked to anxiety. Things work me up easily, seeing as I am already a high-wired person, and I can’t get a satisfying breath. My chest hurts and I feel like I can’t escape in any way. Its scary and not fun, at all. Find peace in God. Breathe and Pray. >>
I love y’all. There is no words I could choose in the world to explain my gratitude for all the support I have in friends, family, people I don’t even know well. Everyday is a new adventure; so dive in.
“It’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring”
Blijf sterk en geef niet op (Stay strong and don’t give up)